Say hello to someone in their native language

Say hello to someone in their native language

Say hello to someone in their native language. It instantly creates connection and shows respect for the other person’s culture. Click here to learn how to say hello in 100 languages! Facebook Twitter Pinterest What, if anything, have you done differently after...
Compliment someone

Compliment someone

Join in World Compliment Day – 1st March each year. Show someone you appreciate them and praise them for something they’ve done. This simple action can really make their day – and will likely make you feel great too! For information and tips on how...
Pronounce Māori words properly

Pronounce Māori words properly

Pronounce Māori words properly. Māori language is a taonga – pronouncing words properly shows respect. “It was beautiful to suddenly hear… every time an unexpected person steps up and provides a place for this, well those of us who are deeply Māori just breathe,...
Introduce yourself to your neighbour

Introduce yourself to your neighbour

Social connection is good for our wellbeing – introduce yourself to your neighbour. ‘I admired my neighbour’s guava tree and the next day she’d dropped off a big bucket! So I gave her a bag of feijoas as a thank you.” Facebook Twitter Pinterest What,...
Do one random act of kindness a day

Do one random act of kindness a day

Do something kind for no reason. This could be paying for someone’s parking, sending someone a gift or visiting a neighbour. Learn more about random acts of kindness here. Read this Blog – in it the writer talks about the effects of cultivating kindness...
Page 10 of 10« First...678910

Pin It on Pinterest